How can the Early Support Family file help?
- There are probably many things about your family that you would like the practitioners working with you to know about - but you don't want to have to keep repeating these things over and over again to everyone you meet.
- There may be things you would like to keep track of, meetings you go to where so many of the questions you wanted to ask just get passed by or forgotten.
- There may be a whole list of priorities that you and your family have that need to be taken into account when practitioners are working with you to improve things for your child - but your family's priorities sometimes just seem to slip down the list.
The Family file can help with all of this. It can help you to keep better records and to communicate more effectively with practitioners, providing them with the information about your child and your family that you know they need.
If you would like to:-
- Download a word version of the family file, click here
- Download a copy of the family file that you can print for yourself, click here
- Download a copy of the users' guide to the family file, click here.